There are no warranties implied.
Enhancing Capital, LLC (“RIA Firm”) is a registered investment adviser located in Harrisburg, PA. Enhancing Capital, LLC may only transact business in those states in which it is registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. Enhancing Capital, LLC’s website is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its advisory services, together with access to additional investment-related information, publications, and links. Accordingly, the publication of Enhancing Capital, LLC’s website on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Enhancing Capital, LLC’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Any subsequent, direct communication by Enhancing Capital, LLC with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. For information pertaining to the registration status of Enhancing Capital, LLC, please contact the state securities regulators for those states in which Enhancing Capital, LLC maintains a registration filing. A copy of Enhancing Capital, LLC’s current written disclosure statement discussing Enhancing Capital, LLC’s business operations, services, and fees is available at the SEC’s investment adviser public information website – www.adviserinfo.sec.gov or from Enhancing Capital, LLC upon written request. Enhancing Capital, LLC does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Enhancing Capital, LLC’s website or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
This website and information are provided for guidance and information purposes only. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy. This website and information are not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
Enhancing Capital is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. The information you provide allows us to help you on a more personal level. We can better respond to your requests, understand your needs, and provide you the information and resources you need.
Information Collected by Enhancing Capital
When Enhancing Capital collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection.
We collect personal information only if you voluntarily provide it.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual such as your name, email address, mailing address, buying needs, budget or other information required to provide a service you have requested.
Enhancing Capital does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of Enhancing Capital website. However, Enhancing Capital does store information received from the Google Display Ad Network, which estimates a visitor’s general demographic information.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
– Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our websites.
– Enhancing Capital uses third-party analytics providers including but not limited to Google Analytics to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and does not combine, match, or cross-reference Enhancing Capital and our partner sites information with any other information.
– Enhancing Capital uses web measurement and customization technologies to make enhancingcapital.com.com and our partner sites function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. This means that when you visit a page on enhancingcapital.com or a partner site, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a “cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use enhancingcapital.com and our partner sites in the future. These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
– Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
– Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for a defined amount of time.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Some of the ways we may use personal information collected from you on our website include:
– Providing you personalized content
– Sending you educational emails regarding the home building process.
– Responding to your questions or requests.
We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better. For example, we use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website (like a download or checkout page). Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
How We Share your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies for the purpose of providing current or future products or services to you.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
– We take reasonable precautions to protect our site and information automatically collected by enhancingcapital.com and our partner sites or voluntarily submitted to enhancingcapital.com and our partner sites. For example, we restrict access to information collected by or submitted to enhancingcapital.com and our partner sites to employees who access it to perform their duties. Access to Enhancing Capital’s accounts on third-party sites is limited to the staff who administer those accounts.
– We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect this information, along with enhancingcapital.com and our partner sites itself. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
– Children and Privacy on enhancingcapital.com and our partner sites We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13. To notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com